Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Grave Creek Project

"After much time and being very patient I have taken matters into my own hands."
Grave Creek Project 
Non-Profit Organization


My Name is Krysta Garrison:
I have started the Grave Creek Project.
I am the founder and am investing on my own, so far
  • I began researching Bigfoot in this remote region in Southern Oregon soon after the day of my sighting. 5-4-13. 
  • I officially reported my sighting to BFRO and a couple other groups not long after.
  • I did finally make contact with Tommy Graham w/ State of Jefferson Sasquatch Research Organization and made an official report with him, he even visited the sighting location with me.
 

"With what I saw then, what I've seen since and what I know now." 
  • Bigfoot Does Defiantly Exist !!!!! 
    And until such a day comes that those who believe are not criticized and the proper steps are taken to protect this incredible creature I will continue to share my findings. 
For more information:
My email is ksdays@hotmail.com 
541-218-5001
Research Area 1
Chair Riffle - To Grave Creek Bridge and Beyond.

One night I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw so I started sketching.
This Bigfoot I saw was so amazingly fast it cleared the road in just two leaps and went straight up the mountain side. 

X Marks the Spot. I took this Pic earlier this summer. Southern OregonI couldn't sleep after my sighting I did'nt tell any one for at least two weeks.



Chair Riffle - To Grave Creek Bridge and Beyond ikd how Far yet..I love Southern Oregon.. born and raised here. I love that I can go camping, rafting hiking, fishing, just about any time of year I want. I don't want to change anything. I truly love it the way that it is. I don't feel that closing down he forest is the solution, but with as many individuals who visit this area annually I feel people need to know what's out there and be Advised and Cautioned.  
The last thing we need are money hungry Bigfoot Head Hunters out here with intentions of shooting first and asking questions later.  
Thank You 
Krysta Garrison 
Founder / Researcher 
Grave Creek Project 
541-218-5001
ksday@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment