Saturday, September 13, 2014

Grave Creek Project



It’s the Climate in Grants Pass, Oregon,

It has been an Awesome Summer here in Southern Oregon. By all means one of the hottest summer seasons I can remember in years. Born and raised rite here in the Rogue Valley I have spent only a few years of my life living outside the State of Oregon. While many girls my age were playing hopscotch living in the city, I was exploring my own backyard learning about poisonous snakes & spiders catching native lizards, tree frogs & insects. We grew up on the outskirts of the wild and scenic unexplored reigns of the Pacific Northwest.  When school let out we kicked off our shoes until after Labor Day except for those Sunday mornings when we had to go to Sunday school. J I know over all the years I spent out exploring as a kid barefoot no shirt, from sunrise to sunset summer after summer, I have easily covered 13.4 miles. Chair Riffle is exactly 19 minutes 13.4 miles from my backyard. That is all the distance that lies between our home and the location of my own Bigfoot encounter in May 4 2013. I have kept a schedule of frequenting the main research areas I have designated, and I have personally publicly launched the Grave Creek Project. Grave Creek Project is a Non-Profit Organization and launched strictly for the purpose of researching and protecting our Southern Oregon Bigfoot. I feel it’s my responsibility to bring awareness to our community that Bigfoot is alive & living normally as they have for many years rite along our rivers edges hiding in the evening shadows and the dark of the night most certainly occasional curiously watching a happy family through a window in the shadows of the night. If you’re lucky your family may be one of them? ;-)

   

Thank you 

Krysta Garrison


K’s Days Community


ksdays@hotmail.com


541-218-5001

No comments:

Post a Comment