Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Full Moon on Christmas 12-25-15

Christmas 2015
My plans this Christmas are much different and out of the ordinary this year. 
I believe that circumstance and timing shall we say "Circuming" a strange new word but lets go with it, It plays a major part in the outcome of our immediate and affects our life long term.

Ever since I learned about our Special Christmas Full Moon this year. I knew I want to get as close to it as I can...... So we are packed and ready to go. So we are heading up into the mountains to fully take in the magnificent closer to an otherwise crippled holiday for us.
The paradigm of change is upon us, think of a Paradigm Shift as a change from one way of thinking to another.
Are you ready for the rare full moon that will appear in the skies on Christmas? 
December’s full moon, the last of the year, will be the first time since 1977 that a full moon has dawned on Christmas. This event won’t happen again until 2034, so don’t miss it! Details: http://go.nasa.gov/1keXd3I


Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment