Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy 1 st Birthday - Grave Creek Project

Hi my name is Krysta Garrison, I am a 42 year old Native Oregonian. Born and localy raised.
On September 2nd 2014
I officially launched the Grave Creek Project. 
Grave Creek Project - X marks the spot .... My first research map.
by Krysta Garrison
 After my sighting and since the day of May 4 2013. My life has not been the same. As a native to this area I grew up exploring the woods around my home in Merlin, Oregon.
Every season was filled with something exciting to do. We went camping, hiking, rafting, fishing and hunting all through out the Rogue Valley. 
It was Sat. May 4 2013.  My Brother in-law has a band that was playing at Romars (a small local pub) in Merlin this is the small town I was raised in, It was dark out I drove down to the Graves Creek Boat Landing. (The time I can’t remember exactly What I saw driving back home that night was so incredible I can’t put into words the intensity of the shock. I immediately told myself after it happened, was that it didn’t. It was too intense. It took several days  to sink in. I know now what I saw that night was a Bigfoot. Soon after that I began researching the area and on reported sighting in and arond Southrn Oregon.
General Information about Rand, Oregon
A human being is part of a whole,
called by us the Universe,
a part limited in time and space.
He experiences himself,
his thoughts and feelings,
as something separated from the rest,
a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us,
restricting us to our personal desires and affection
for a few persons nearest us.
Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison
by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures
and the whole of nature in its beauty.
Dr. Albert Einstein