Wednesday, July 16, 2014



 
Today was awesome. My brother Jed had the day off from working so he invited me out to Merlin, our old stomping grounds for the day. He loves being out doors as much as I do.
 He spends all of his off time Camping, Fishing and Gold-panning in and around the Rogue Valley. =
Coincidentally, he is camping less than one mile from where I had my encounter on 5-4-2013 When a 81/2 - 9 foot tall Bigfoot cross the road in front of me. He clearing it easily in just two leaps then went straight up a 80 to 90 degree embankment. It has been little over a year now and I thought I would have the nerve to venture back in the woods in that area.I have been back out that way a few times since then. but it is different for me now, Ive since done my homework and know they stay on the move. I have talked with some exceptional individuals and I am no longer frightened or distraught. I go out cautiously but confidently.
Google Map Pic of the location just past the sighting.
This pic I took today. Rite at the tree on the left

 This is my own drawing of the Bigfoot I saw that nite.

Google Map of the Rogue River & my sighting location.
The Rogue River in Wild Southern Oregon




No comments:

Post a Comment