Sunday, June 15, 2014

Welcome to Oregon Bigfeets "Because we have more than just one... :)"

Welcome to my Blog: Oregon Bigfeets
My name is Krysta
I am a true Oregonian, Born & raised in lil ol Merlin Oregon.
The Pic below was taken on a hike I took in September of 2012.
You see as I have lived here my entire life, and I just recently turned 39 again.. :-) 
I found myself lost in a hopeless relationship... and after a long 12 years,
 I found myself at a crossroad in my life. 
Since I couldn't "change" the people around me,
 I took some genuine advice of my mom and "changed" the people around me ;-).
After managing to get through the worst break-up imaginable I faced a new challenge.


 It was time to rediscover myself so I decided to set out to do just that. :)
So I made it a point to get out and do all the things I loved that made me.... well me. :)
While growing up in Southern Oregon we were always out rafting on the Rogue River or camping and waterskiing up and around our many remote mountain lakes.
And so I have.. 
I not only wanted to fall in love with Oregon again myself, I wanted to share my experiences,
So I built a webpage and there I can share everything there is to do here in Southern Oregon.
 http://www.ksdayscommunity.com
So I invite you to become a patron of K's Days Community
and join me in taking a walk on the Wild Side!!!!
And with any luck you might find yourself loving Oregon too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment